Preparing Students for Miami's Workforce
Trade & Logistics
Below are the targeted goals set by the Beacon Council and The Beacon Council Economic Development Foundation as part of the One Community One Goal Target Industry Strategic Plan:
- Continue to foster a strong Trade & Logistics workforce in Miami-Dade County.
- Improve intermodal capacity and connectivity.
- Increase the availability of distribution facility space.
- Continue investing in PortMiami infrastructure to further increase competitiveness for post Panamax traffic.
- Continue to work with South Florida seaports and airports to expand geographic coverage.
- Increase funding for regional transportation improvements.
- Create a business climate that continues to encourage the growth of Trade & Logistics companies.
- Promote and expand Trade & Logistics companies in Miami-Dade County.
Commercial Class "B" Driving
Commercial Vehicle Driving
Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
|International Supply Chain Management||Miami Killian SHS|