Preparing Students for Miami's Workforce
Below are the targeted goals set by the Beacon Council and The Beacon Council Economic Development Foundation as part of the One Community One Goal Target Industry Strategic Plan:
- Network IT professionals across the County.
- Create an Entrepreneurship Center for the Americas.
- Expand IT infrastructure across the County.
- Increase financial resources for homegrown IT companies.
- Expand local IT educational offerings and retain graduates.
- Promote Miami-Dade County to information technology companies and talent across the globe.
Applied Information Technology
|Applied Cybersecurity||Alonzo & Tracy Mourning SHS
Miami Sunset SHS
|Business Computer Programming|
|Computer Systems & Information Technology||Miami Lakes Educational Center
Robert Morgan Educational Center
Digital Media Technology
Game Simulation Programming
|Geospatial/Geographic||ITECH Academy@Edison Educational Center|
Java Development and Programming
|Coral Gables SHS|
|.NET Application Development & Programming|
|Network Systems Administration||John A. Ferguson SHS
Miami Beach SHS
Young Men's Preparatory Academy
|Technology Support Services|